For this month’s Have You Tried, we’re going to take you step-by-step in order to create a stretchable dynamic block.
To start with, we’ll go over:
- Creating a block
- Making it stretchable by adding a parameter and action
- Testing and saving the block
Then we add a little more complexity by:
- Making it stretchable from both sides
- Setting stretch increments for the block
- Setting a list of stretch values for the block
Learn more about how to create a stretchable dynamic block with step-by-step examples in the Have You Tried: Create a Stretchable Dynamic Block topic.
As a bonus, we have also made some content updates in several other articles based on your feedback.
- Optimize Your AutoCAD Drawing Space
- Create and Import Page Setups
- Creating and Applying a Layer Filter
Keep the Feedback Coming
Thanks for all the great feedback submitted so far. Because of the great feedback, we have been able to improve the topics in the AutoCAD Online Help system. Updated Help Topics contains a list of the most recently updated topics.
The best way to submit feedback is by using the “Was this helpful?” section located at the bottom of every Help topic. Let us know what you like or don’t like about a topic or provide suggestions for other subjects that you’d like to see covered in greater detail. The more specific your comments, the better.
The post Have You Tried: Create a Stretchable Dynamic Block appeared first on AutoCAD Blog.